Bikini Pre/Post Care
BIKINI PREP WAX CARE
- PLEASE SHOWER BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT, IF YOU HAD JUST EXERCISED OR BEEN SWEATY ALL DAY
- Do not shave within 2 weeks of your wax appointment. Recently shaved hair may not be grabbed by the wax, as the hair may be too short to be lifted.
- Hair should not be longer than an inch. Long hair can drag, pull and snap. This can be painful. Hair longer than 1/2 inch may incur a $5 trimming fee.
- It is best recommended to exfoliate a day or 2 before your wax. This will help remove impurities that clog the hair follicles, allowing room for the wax to pull the hair from the root without breaking.
- The night before or morning of your bikini wax, relax by soaking in a warm bath. This will soften up your skin for waxing as well as open up the follicles. This may alleviate some pain that comes from waxing.
- If you are on your period, reschedule your appointment for a new day.
- You may take an Ibuprofen 30 minutes prior to your wax appointment.
- Do not drink caffeine or alcohol before your wax service. It can cause your hair follicles & pores to shrink making your skin more susceptible to pain.
- Wear cotton underwear to your appointment, or go underwear free. This allows your skin to breath and heal properly.
- May apply the C-3 Numbing Cream 10-15 min before you appointment
- Cleanse with Refreshing Feminine Wash daily in the shower. Do not apply wash inside the labia minora (folds)
- Exfoliate 2-3x weekly with AHA Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Pads 5-10 mins and then rinse off.
- 2% BHA Ingrown Spot Treatment – for Ingrown hairs & breakouts
- Skin Brightening Serum – for hyperpigmented skin
- Apply Replenish Body Serum with Hair Inhibitor
- Daily after showering and as needed to keep skin hydrated
- Apply The Ingrown Hair Potion (prevent ingrowns & conditions the skin)
- 1x daily to prevent or 2x daily to treat
- Wear cotton underwear daily. Save the sexy panties for sexy time 😉
- Sleeping underwear free to allow your skin to breathe free
- Make your next appointment within 4-6 weeks, depending on your hair growth.
WAX CARE RETAIL
Bikini care products may be purchased at your appointment or at our online store.